FixedWidth is an easy to use .NET library I created for working with fixed width (flat formatted) text files. By applying attributes to your code, you can setup the position and format for your data when deserializing/serializing to and from fixed width files.
Features – what can it do?
- Serialize an object into a string and deserialize a string into an object
- Supports most built-in types
- Supports custom serialization and deserialization via
- Specify field padding and text alignment
- Handles zero and one based indexes
- Unit Tested
- Documentation available on GitHub project Wiki